The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tenderness

* This picture speaks of tender things.
* I had the best talk on the phone with Kelly last night. Shannon may be coming to live with her. I hope her body will stay healthy. Kelly has a giving heart.
* This year is a gift to have plenty of water. Tom started the water in the fish pond. The grass is green. We change the water twice a day. I love the sound of the sprinklers.
* This morning I pushed a herd of cows across Flat Bench. They would not move to the right or the left. The mothers were bawling and the babies crying. What a racket we made.
* Today I am going to swim at the crater at the Homestead, can't wait to see what it is like.
* "My soul lives on it's knees."

No comments:

Post a Comment