The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The beauty of nature's bounty

* There is such beauty in one single rose. As I clean out all the flowerbeds and rake the leaves I think about the wonder of each season. Fall is invigorating to me. I want to make granola.
*We are finally plowing the top third of the field. It has needed it for a long time.
* I just finished "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. Tom and I are similar in our needs.
1. Words of Affirmation
2. Quality Time
3. Physical Touch
4. Acts of Service
5. Receiving Gifts
We both laughed over the gift giving part. We have never been very good at giving gifts to each other, but I want to do better in all these areas. Wish I had read this book when my children were young.
* ". . .behold I am the light which shineth in darkness. . . "

No comments:

Post a Comment