The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Contentment


*Shelly Yorgenson is sleeping over Thursday Night. She is a dear friend, I am looking forward to our talk.
*Tom and I sat in a booth, at our favorite Mexican Restaurant with Jane and Roland last night. We talked for several hours of our families. They both want to get sealed to their parents, and they want Tom and I to help them. This would be the best!
* Jamie is coming in 6 days!!!
*" Contentment makes poor men rich; and discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin
*Contentment can be learned. " For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased (humble) and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry. . .I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4: 11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment