The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fairies Dancing in the Woods

* I feel sure there is some magic in these woods.
* I stayed up late and watched "Iris" with Tom. He has wanted me to watch it with him for a long time. It was about Alzheimer's and love, similar to "The Notebook". It was powerful and I can't get it off my mind.
* I was so tried at the temple I couldn't keep my mind clear. I came home, crawled in bed and slept for an hour and then had the most wonderful night, curled up next to Tom. I adore him. We are rubbing essential oils on him to help his cough and I think it is helping.
*Mom was good today.
* I am walking up to Dorina's to rub her feet.
*"Even as you desire of me so shall it be done unto you" D&C 11:8

No comments:

Post a Comment