The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Magic

*Is this child magical or what? She can hardly wait. Her eyes are glowing and my heart is always stirred by her. Millie I love you!

* It is Sunday morning early and I am walking out to turn off one of the sprinkler lines that has been on too long. I want to pick some lilacs for Kathy. Her liver has now shut down and she keeps throwing up. Wish I could trade days with her and give her a break. I am trying to learn.

* Yesterday the "up the hill" kids helped us pick up rocks so we took them to the rodeo last night. We ran up the the volcano at the Homestead. Little red haired Lance, who came to live with his Mom and her boyfriend, cut off the PRIZE elk's beard. I mean the elk head that is five feet tall and its nose almost touches you as you step inside the front door. He didn't even think to hide the cut hair on the ground. What was he thinking? I hope he stays alive this summer. That kid reminds me of one of Peter Pan's lost boys.

* I cut Anna Belle's hair short. We washed it four times and it still needs another 10 times.

* The whole Miller family sat in the hot sun yesterday trying to sell lemonade. I think I was their only customer.

* Sam and Arron our new neighbors are coming for dinner tonight. I like them. They are young and happy.

* Tyler helped me tie an old window frame in the fairy tree. Now I need some little children to come and gather their treasures from the pink trunk and hang them "thither and yon" as Jane would say.

"Sincere desire and worthiness invites the spirit of revelation into our lives." David Bednar

No comments:

Post a Comment