The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, June 13, 2011

McKinnley

* McKinnley gets to go to Nauvoo! Oh what fond memories I have of that little town. McKinnley when you walk down the road to the river with the signs and the testimonies drink it all in for all of us. When you get to enter that historic temple breath deep and listen, many miracles have happened there. Call me when you get home and share one of your journal entries. You must write things down or you will forget. I love you Kenners. You are my first born grandchild, heart of my heart. Have a blast and make some new friends. I will be waiting to hear from you.
* It is a beautiful morning. I am thankful for the sun and the green fields.
* Today is a day to celebrate.
* "The gradual increase of light radiating from the rising sun is like receiving a message from God. . . granted according to our desire, worthiness, and preparation. Such communications from our Heavenly Father gradually and gently "distil upon our souls as the dews from heaven." Elder Bednar

1 comment:

  1. Im soooo excited to go!! Ill forsure call you when I come home. Love You!! xoxoxo
    love, kinners

    ReplyDelete