The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lucy



















* We met at 5 Guys for a hamburger and Lucy ran up to me at started singing every words to a new Primary Song, dispite the fact that there were people squished in every inch. She has so much confidence right now, I hope she never looses it. This morning she stood on her fireplace ledge and sang every single song for her kindergarten program with all the actions, hip swivels and smiles. I love this delightful child. May we all be more like her!

* Tom helped me plant geraniums this afternoon.

* We ate on the back porch. Baked Tilopia, Blue Cheese salad, fried zucchini and onions, and date nut bread.

* The night is warm and I can't sleep.

* I swam in Mom's pool this morning, the heater is broken and it was mighty chilly.

* We planted Mom's flowers.

* "I'd like to bestow an award on grandparents who, are not content to live their lives in their children's shadows, but continue to grow and work independently and enthusiastically." Leo Buscagilia

No comments:

Post a Comment