The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, June 17, 2011

A new day

*When I get the most discouraged I just need to breath and wait for the morning. It is always better, fresh and alive with new hope. I have learned so much from working at the temple these last two years. Something that frightened me so has become my greatest joy. As I looked at the sisters faces who I have trained, I feel such warmth for them. Humble Sister Monson sitting across from me in the rocking chair with her eyes closed trying so hard to remember, lonely Sister Mutz who casually mentioned at the end of our day that her liver is only working 15%, and Sister Davis who raises her arms and beams when she mentions about our sins being washed clean. I think these ladies will be my friends forever. I will miss quiet times studying with them. They are my inspiration.
* The kids came to sleep last night. Max fell asleep on the chair and ottoman watching Sports Beat with Tom. I can't get him to budge to get him to a bed. He is in a coma. How did he get so big? I don't think I can carry him anymore. Katy is talking in her sleep, Lucy chose a cubby to sleep in so she didn't have to have the deer on the wall watch her sleep, Abbie and Jayne are all wrapped up in each other in Archie's Room. I just rubbed Tom's sore shoulders, he says he walked a million miles today doing the sprinklers without me. He is slimming down! I am ready to go crawl back in bed and wait for the real sunrise.
* I am thankful for life!
* "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear; but now mine eye seeth thee." Job 42:5

No comments:

Post a Comment