The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mistletoe

* I remember my Mom always hanging mistletoe up at Christmas Time. We would stand under it and kiss and laugh. I think we could use a little mistletoe around all the time.
* It is Jamie's Birthday today. What a ball of fire that amazing child has been. I love her! Wish I could peek in on her today. I am looking forward to going and visiting her.
* The rush of Christmas is turning into a nice calm.
* It was so awesome to be with Bret and Nicole's family last night.
* I am learning about fasting. There is so much more to learn than just paying your fast offerings. When we don't have food to digest, the body turns it's attention to repairing and building healthy tissue.
* I want to pull down my wreath over the table and do something different.
* I feel so blessed to have my family.
* "The gift of mortal life and the capacity to kindle other lives is a supernal blessing. The power is not an incidental part of the plan of happiness. It is the key-the very key." Boyd K Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment