The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Stillness

* These white flowers will forever remind me of Kelly.
* I saw Kim yesterday. I love her. I can't wait to be in her home next week and watch the rhythm of her children as they awake and sleep. She and Jason are going to Cancun. I remember those wonderful times with Tom, when you slip away into a quiet world together, away from the business of life.
* Yesterday I took two small older ladies who could barely talk through the veil. As I knelt next to their wheel chairs we became instant friends. I still can't figure out how come I am so blessed to hear the words I get to say roll off my tongue. Thursday has become my Sabbath. My heart longs for Tom to share it with me.
* Fresh Blueberries.
* I woke to a black sky and watched through my window as the morning star shone so bright and the soft blues turned to dawn. A blessed walk and the whole days lies ahead of me. My heart feels at peace.
* "What is it
about this twilight hour?
Even the sound
of a barely perceptible breeze
pierces the heart." Izumi Shikubo

No comments:

Post a Comment