The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

* These red tulips can't help but make me smile. I have some to tie on my front door for valentines day. It is all most February.
* Tom and I went and looked at a charming house on Grandview Hill with Bret. It will interesting to see what happens there.
* We visited Matt last night. He seemed positive. He looked good and our talk was comfortable. Dad and Matt laughed over his dang deer head still hanging with it's head and neck. There shouldn't be too many germs lerking there. Matt is taking classes and that has to feel good. I will always high high hopes for this son of mine. Thank you Bret for all you do to help him. Goodness always rebounds right back to the giver!
* "We are not blessed because we are wealthy; we are wealthy because we take time to bless."

No comments:

Post a Comment