The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

* My friend Abbie who has never been able to have a baby, just flew to the hospital where a young mother just had a baby for her to adopt. The baby is 14 weeks early. Oh what trials lay ahead for them. They are in my prayers.
* Nicole and Lorie asked me to do their hair for New Beginnings. They showered and shampooed. They were squeakie clean and cute. I think they felt proud.
* I want to paint Morely's house.
* Tom is still in bed after a whole week. His back is so crocked when he stands. He was grumpy tonight and I don't blame him. We have been feeding together and I think I have it down. 4 bales to the ladies, 1 for the gentlemen, plus water, 2 for the teenagers, 1 1/2 for the babies. I am trying to do the job exactly as the boss does. Strings tied just so, knives in proper order, gates connected tightly, hay raked and tools standing in exactly the right place, trailer swept clean and wha-la-perfection. Who would have ever guessed I would marry a man with a compulsive disorder. . . The Man I Adore!
* I found some chocolate chips in the freezer and my diet hit the fan belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment