The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, January 24, 2011

White and Young

* What a Christmas feast. Children sparkling clean, dressed in white ringing bells.
*We just returned from Jamie's. People are the treasures of the earth. Spending time with this darling family filled my cup. I loved watching the rhythm of their family life. Early morning waffles with peanut butter, rowdy rides to school ended by kisses and encouragement, delicious food shared around the table, and quiet nights with a pretty hanging light. So much love in those walls. I am thankful today for Jamie.
* There is still snow and I love it. I like the quiet of white. There are so many things I would like to do.
* We listen to the Streets of Lorado while we traveled. The sequel to Lonesome Dove.
* We stayed two days at St George and swam and ate. Now I must get moving this body.
* Home feels good! I am blessed!
* " I make myself rich by making my wants few." Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment