The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jenny

*Oh how I love this beautiful child turned lovely young women. Just yesterday Jenny was a soft smiling toddler with the biggest dimples. How time flies. It has been so much fun watching Jenny play basketball for Provo High. I love her cute friends. I will always remember this day she came tubing at Wallsburg. Jenny you make me smile!
* I am grateful this snowy night for our warm bedroom. Tom is sound asleep and I am so lucky to have him. As we get older we seem to move more in rhythm. He is kind to Margie and I so appreciate that!
* We had a lucky Saturday where we got to see Katy and Max play ball. Such energy. Max's feet are hurting him. I wish we could magically let him sleep for a month and let his body catch up on the miles and miles he runs.
* I am indexing again and it feels good.
* Tomorrow is the Sabbath
* I spent one whole afternoon making Valentines. . . pure delight.
* Just had a bowl of cereal and I am content with the world.
* "The light of Christ is the fountain of truth that feeds, clothes, and gives light and intelligence to all people, all discoveries and inventions."

No comments:

Post a Comment