The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tubing

*Bret is driving as Nicole takes pictures of Katy and Julia preforming tricks in motion. I love the arms around these two friends. They have always been so close. I loved that these two plus Tyler spent the night. Katy is so full of life, basketball, skiing, whispering secrets under the sheets and taking care of Kenta. Katy I love you!
* Today is Saturday and it is going to warm. I want to feed and brush the horses with Tom.
* I am excited the kids are coming up tomorrow.
* I watched the edges of the mountains to the north turn pink early this morning, so inspiring.
* This week in the baptistery there was a 15 year old girl that was blind getting baptised for family names. After they were finished she said, Wait, we still have one more lady and her name is Kathryn. I can see her standing there. Sure enough the cards had been stuck together and there was one more name, Kathryn. Tom is loving the baptistery and I am loving him!
*. . ."and they both saw and heard these children; yea even babes did open their mouths and utter marvelous things. . . 3 Nephi 26:16

No comments:

Post a Comment