The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tyler

*Carol Bradshaw says that Tyler is the finest young man she has ever met. I have to agree. Tyler is golden, patient, kind, and brilliant. He always tells me of his new ideas and I love that. He can whip up a tastie breakfast in a snap. He received a welder for Christmas. What a fun new challenge for him. I love it when Tyler comes to Wallsburg!
*Mom needs things to do. I must take her a journal with magazines, scissors and glue. I wish we lived next door to each other.
*I am the new trainer at the temple. We just got five new ladies Thursday to add to the three we already had. It is so great to watch them want to learn. Cute Gaila from Heber has to act everything out. She is so serious. We go into the Living Initiatory Booth to practice and I love looking in to their determine, hopeful eyes. Tom is working in the Baptistery. . .my dearest blessing. I pray that his back will hold up for him.
*Tom challenged me yesterday to learn to take control of my mind when I wake up at night afraid for Matt. Sleep always leaves me...maybe this is simply something I can control?
*"The best way to eliminate unbelief (which may simply old habits or thinking) is to prayerfully, with divine help, reclaim control of our thinking and reshape it according to faith-inspired truth."  

No comments:

Post a Comment