The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winter

* Just shoveled the front walk, it is a crystal cold morning. Everything is white and elegant.
* Diane and Paul stayed with us for a week while Diane had serious eye surgery. We have laughed and cried and ice packed. For the second time she had surgery and we were so afraid her eye wasn't going to ever work right. But hooray for cute doctor Cook, he says everything is working right and it just needs time to heal. Thank you thank you!
* Tom and I just finished reading Visions of Glory by John Pontius. Oh My Amazing! I love it when Tom reads. I dreaded the book to end.
*"Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief." Ether 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment