The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Shawn

*Shawn is almost drifting off to sleep. I'm thinking he was making a snow angel but really he is a snow angel. His tiny fingers on the I Pad amaze me. He could read long before Kindergarten. His little brain races ahead of us all. There are big things in store in his life, and I get a front row seat. How lucky is that.
*Yesterday was Valentines. I got a hug from Abbie and Lucy, ate a cookie from Kim's Valentine dinner and talked on the phone with her, a text from Jamie, watched a game of Jenny's and talked with Bret and Nicole, a text conversation with Matt,  a smile from Margie and one whole day in the temple with Tom. These are the best of times for me. I am the happiest of the happy.
*This morning I have been studying the book "Come, Let Us Adore Him" my brain is racing.
*"Behold the Lamb of God." John 1:29

No comments:

Post a Comment