The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Delphaniums

* I love these purple blue blooms that come up by them selves each spring. They remind me of Velma Ford. She gave me a start from her garden. President Ford is looking so old. I love him!
* Kelly is still sick. It has been way too long. Wish I could trade her places and give her a rest.
* Bret, Matt, and Tyler are here deer hunting. We had a fun night last night cooking steaks and watching the baseball game. At 5:30 this morning they were making sandwiches and heading out. Hope they have fun and don't get discouraged by the lack of bucks. It always feels so nice to have family share these walls. Matt is looking so good. Bret and Matt joke and seems to be catching up on the years they didn't spend together. Nothing brings me more joy.
*A storm is coming at noon. I am heading out to dig up the geraniums. Tonight may be cozy.
*2 Nephi: 33:13 ". . . I speak unto you as the voice of one crying from the dust:Farewell until that great day shall come."

No comments:

Post a Comment