The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Simply Beautiful

* This morning I can see the snow on the hills. It rained all night and sounded so calming. I love the change of the seasons and the reason to cozy up in the fall.
* The boys have been here deer hunting. It has felt like an amazing "boys" trip. I love them here. Tyler and I played Domino's and Chinese Checkers. Matt looks good, he shot a deer last night at dusk, a big four point. They spent the rest of the night cleaning it out and hanging it up. I wish Bret had been here, he and Tyler had just left a few hours before. I was sad when I saw that beautiful animal dead, and I know Tyler would have felt the same way too. Bret is generous and kind and buff. He has been working out with Matt.
*Kim's trek blog brought memories flooding. I love her goodness.
* Kelly is still sick, I can't get her off my mind. How can I help so far away?
* Jamie's voice on the phone last night was so filled with life. She is looking forward to a kids Halloween party on Tuesday. Wish I could peek in.
* I love Tom!
*". . .the light of everlasting life was lit up in his soul." Alma 19:6

No comments:

Post a Comment