The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To stay at home

*Today I am staying home, I get to make chicken soup, cuts some fresh flowers, mop my floor and change our sheets. This feels good.
* We had such a good time with the Millers, Clarks, Matt and Kevin on Saturday as we sent to Salt Lake for Dinner at Pistil Pete's. I loved sitting in the back seat of the car and talking with Kim. Matt looked good. Bret is still amazing.
* I have been working on the San Salvador Temple again. So much scraping and re-mixing.
"Therefore, sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you. . "

No comments:

Post a Comment