The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pure Honey

* Today was a one of those happy rewards day, pure honey. I turned around in the temple and there was Kim. Fresh from getting baptised for Gertrude Alice Rayworth Bowden, born in 1874 in Littleton Devenshire, England. Kim might just be the answer to my Patriarchal Blessing which tells me to do geneology. It has always haunted me. Kim takes the challenge of her stake to find a family member and do their temple work. With her busy life with five children, she finds a name.Then today October 28, 2010 she completes all the work, from baptism to sealing. Just seeing her made me cry. Sharing initiatory with her and Gertrude made me cry. And here I am in the middle of the night still crying. Gertrude get ready because we will be looking you up in heaven. For sure we are kindred spirits.
* Then to top that off sweet Emilee appears with her Young Women to do baptisms. Was this Christmas or what! Thank you Thank you!
* "When I stop speeding through life, I find the joy in each day's doing, in the life that can not be bought, but only discovered, created, savored, and lived."

No comments:

Post a Comment