The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Enlightened

*Yesterday was President Bateman's last day as Temple President. He is the most gentle white haired man with a powerful testimony. Our prayer meeting with him taught me more than I have learned in the last 10 years. He spoke from Isaiah. As I sat up front I could watch all the workers eyes and feel the most incredible love for him. What a blessing this last year has been for me. Thank you!
*I sat in the Celetrial Room and watched an older couple bow their head while they hung on so tight to each other. The husband whispered a prayer and the wife cried. They prayed for the longest time. It felt like I was holding my breath. A similar experienced was repeated with a young couple just a few minutes later. My eyes are seeing different.
*"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. . ." Hebrews 11:2

No comments:

Post a Comment