The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Feeling Completely At Home


* Kelly and Heath make life so comfortable and warm. Their home is filled with love and happiness. Watching conference with them on Sunday was heart warming. We had deviled eggs, homemade sweet rolls, and little sausages in the family room. Maizie gave an impromptu talk about temple marriage between the speakers. Busy children coloring and taking notes. Everyone came running when the prophet spoke. I am so proud of the Thompsons, I love them so!
* The bike rides through the trees and around the water were amazing!
* Kade played football like a tiger, poor the quarterback.
* Mckinnley painted a picture of the Thompsons girls dancing, with bright happy colors.
* Madison has a good ear for music. She played "Love at Home" so quickly.
* Maizie likes to stay real close to her Mom. Dang those robbers.
* Millie told me that if I wanted long beautiful hair like hers I must take a bath every night. She also likes her babies very cozy.
* Heath is a busy man providing for his family. He drove a half an hour alone to go to Priesthood Meeting on Saturday Night.
* Kelly is a miracle woman, dancing around, multitasking, finding joy in her family. She fixed the most savory food! Spinach Bow Tie Salad, Sausage Kale Soup, Cookies, Rolls, Muffins, my mouth is still watering.
* Kelly thank you for inviting me into your bathroom while you got everyone ready for school. Thank you for not picking up a wet towel or a lost shoe. You made me feel like I was part of your family.
* "Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail." D & C 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment