The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

* Just spent a week in Chicago with the Thompsons. What a gift. I was treated so royally. Heath wined and dined us. The kids were so busy and happy. Kelly is looking pregnant. I am proud of her as she rises at 4:30 to help McKinnley get off to Seminary, sleeps for 10 minutes then works on Madison and Kade, another 10 minutes, then start on Maizie and Millie. I know she doesn't feel good but she keeps going. This little Mac is going to bring such joy to their family.
* Two of the cutest buttons in all world. Each morning Kelly pampers her children with so much love. Millie and Maizie went off to school so proud of their crazy hair and their Mom's creation.
* Maizie bore her testimony at her baptism. So darling! She memorized Matthew 28:19-20
. . ."and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Her grand spirit filled the room. I love her. I am missing her!
* So glad to be home with Dad! He is my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment