The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Grady

* Now that is a face to love! Grady I hear your Mom made you a great big white board with holes in it for you and your brothers to throw footballs through. I think she is preparing you for the NFL,
*Tom and I are reading the Book of Mormon every night. I love that man,
* Had a smothered burrito today
*Put up a graceful sign that says, "Bless This Home And All Who Enter" above the booth early this morning.
* I am so looking foroward to going to Kelly's house on Thursday, three more days!
*Those enlightened have tasted of the heavenly gift and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the world to come. Hebrews6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment