The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting

* So soft and innocent
* The weather has been amazing. Clear warm days and cool nights. The trees are turning yellow.
* Took Mom clothes shopping and we got her Christmas Presents.  She walks slower everyday. She is fragil. I pray that I can be with her when she dies. I hope Archie will come soon.
* I have such gratitude in my heart this morning! I am blessed.
* I am indexing every night and I love it! The computer and I are becoming better friends.
*For by my Spirit will I enlighten them, and by my power will I make known unto them the secrets of my will." D&D 76:10

1 comment:

  1. Indexing? Nice Work Mom!!! Your computer is bound to work if you are doing the Lord's work:) I am determined to do geneology work on Wed. after listening to Elder Scott's talk. Grandma B is so LUCKY to have you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete