The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Jenny

* Happy Birthday Sweet Jenny! I know you play basketball like Jamie, maybe you even look liked her too. It was so nice to have you in Wallsburg last night. I love your happy spirit. I can feel many good things coming into your life. You just gather them all in. I love you!
* Sam is gone! Dang! We went to Lake Powell with Jim and Judy and when we got home he was gone. I must look through the kitchen window a hundred times a day hoping to see him laying on the rug waiting for a piece of bread. My best walking buddy is no where to be found
Sam hear our call and find your way back home.
* We went for an evening drive in Jim's boat and stopped in the canyon where we used  to take the kids. The big overhang provided shade on a hot day. We would throw out air mattresses, turn on Out Of Africa and play for hours. Oh those were wonderful times. I will never forget them. Tom had a grand, relaxed look on his face as we boated. I think he loved being with his brothers!
* The kids came up for dinner last night. That always makes my whole month. The little girls water colored I must remember to some art project for them when they come. Lucy always asks me for one.
* Bret had shoulder surgery this week. I could tell it was hurting last night. So glad it is over. Hope he will feel better.
* Conference was wonderful. I think I have it recorded so I can listen again. I want to ask each morning what the Lord would have be do and they do it.
*Lift up your hearts and be glad, for I am in your midst, and am your advocate with the Father. .." D&C 29:5

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you, Jamie and Jenny. There is definatealy a resemblence with all 3 of you. So glad you got to go to Lake Powell! Never thought you would get dad there again... Miracles do happen:) I'm sad about Sam for you! Let me know if you want me to bring a little Mini puppy up that looks like Sam. I have my fingers crossed that he will find his way back home. Thanks for the fun dinner last night and for the special treatment I got in your room. Love you!

    ReplyDelete