The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh My Heart


*This is my favorite place in the world right now. It speaks to my soul. This year I shared it with the Millers, Debbie Cusick, and with Tom one time (He even climb a fence, surprises do happen)
* Tonight we get to be with the Clarks and the Millers for soup and a train ride. Thank you Kim I am so excited!
*My favorite October sound was Kelly's deep belly laugh in Target when she saw Maizie in the funniest Halloween Mask.
* The Heaps might come for Thanksgiving!!!
* We had a cute family from Arizona stay with us this weekend. He is a World Champion roper. They took Rock, Pistol, and a two year old filly home with them to get ready for a sale in January. Tom' eyes are filled with spunk. I am happy for him.
* I am want to make some brown bread for Katy tonight.
I love Tom!
* "Let the woods and all the trees of the field praise the Lord. . "D&C 128:23 

1 comment:

  1. Going there was the highlight of our fall! It is the prettiest place I have ever been and this fall was unbelievable! I will always remember that day and my little girls making up stories at that the ampitheater. You live in the prettiest place on earth!

    ReplyDelete