The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Breathe

*The moon was full and so bright last night. Dad and I sat in the dark and watched a new series on TV, but we couldn't stop looking outside at the brightness of the night.
*I took Grandma to the cabin and we sat on the old swing by the creek. She talked continually of her many memories. We felt Dad close. The leaves were beautiful.
* Grady is wearing big boy pants.
* My diamond is back on my hand. I went to the Beezley's to get the prongs fixed. Andrew was there and I thought of Trent. Those two boys had such a kind and gentle spirit to them. They made our home better.
* Today I am grateful for a new day to be happy.
*"Yea, behold, I will tell you in your mind and in your heart by the Holy Ghost. . ." The still small voice is subtle as though the Lord was whispering in the midst of a tumult of other sounds. Lund
*

No comments:

Post a Comment