The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

For my soul delighteth

* Two little boys in blue striped shirts,stopping for just a minute, from jumping and running to read a book with me. Oh how I miss them! Thank you Jamie for taking this picture.
* We are scraping off the paint that hasn't dried on the San Salvador Temple. There was a recall on all the white paint we used. Yesterday I stood for 8 hours and mixed new paint. My bed felt so good last night.
* We rode up the street on the four wheeler to take the Miller Children for a ride and see how many stickers Benjamin has on his chart. 10 will take us to Chuckie Cheese. He is covered with sores that he can't stop scratching. The night was beautiful and cool. We sang I Believe In The Church of Jesus Christ as loud as we could. Annabell laughed the whole time.
* Sam waits for me every morning. How nice to have an always friend.
* For my souls delighteth in the scriptures, and my heart pondereth them. . . 2 Nephi 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment