The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kindness


* We had the most welcomed rain storm last night. Everything smelled so fresh this morning.
* When I came home for lunch today Tom asked me to go on a long ride together. I could hardly wait to get home. We had such fun driving around Kamas, eating big fat hambergers at the train car, and driving around quiet moutain homes. I love Tom, he is my best friend.
* Jenny and Katy are coming this Friday evening while Bret takes the boys to Father's and Son's. I want to do something fun with them. Maybe a Halloween Book?
* Fresh Peaches. . .Oh My!
*"The Holy Ghost will bring God's kindness to our remembrance." Henry B Erying

No comments:

Post a Comment