The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sheer Joy

* Katy 's baptism was Saturday. It was good to walk in and sit in our old chapel. I loved Shawn's hug as he reached over the bench and gave me a giant love. I saw old friends, and I was so proud of Bret's family and Kim's. Bret is a good father, Nicole said the closing prayer, she is such a amazing mother. We went to Bret's for lunch and it felt so good to spend time in their home. Katy had a picture with her birthday cowboy hat on the table. I love that tender little child.
*Mom came.
*Watched the first BYU game with Tom.
* The sprinklers aren't working and I left the well water on the flowers all night, oops.
* I wish I was tending for Kelly when she goes on her trip.
*We worked at Swiss Days.
*Wished I had hugged Matt for about a week when I saw him.
* "Armed with righteousness and with the power of God in great glory." 1 Nephi 14:14

No comments:

Post a Comment