The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, September 24, 2010

There Has Got To Be A Morning After

* I am grateful that there is always a morning after. A new day to say thank you to. I new day to try again.
* While I was on flat bench this morning the thunder rolled and crashed, the rain poured down, but it was a warm rain. I returned home muddy and dripping but a new woman.
* I got a call from Matt last night, he sounded like he was ready for a new chance. He couldn't say enough good about Bret. Thank you Archie!
* In the temple there were four of the most excited Russian girls missionaries.I tried all my Russian on them, you know the words Kim would call down to the kitchen from the hall up stairs, after she would say,"You don't even know!" Kim you must teach me more, they would have loved you. Can't wait for the Relief Society Session on Saturday Night.
*Nothing touches the soul but leaves its impress, and thus little by little, we are fashioned into the image of all we have seen and heard, known and meditated. And if we learn to live with all that is fairest and purest and best, the love of it all will, in the end, become our life." David B Haight
*

No comments:

Post a Comment