The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Holding on to summer


*The days are still warm. I made an arrangement in my green box of purple cosmos and gladiolas, we light a candle by them and they just glow by our bed. Simple things really are the best.
* I slept so good last night. Didn't wake up till 7:00.
* I am going Visiting teaching with Chrystal Carlson today. I want to see Pat and Heidi today too.
* Morley almost chips his teeth hiding his beer when I walk by. I wonder why he thinks I would care. He lives so alone. I wish he was Tom's friend.
* Conference is coming!
*Beneath his watchful eye,
His Saints securely dwell;
That hand which bears all nature up
Shall guard his children well."

No comments:

Post a Comment