The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Archie

* This picture always reminds me of Dad. There is something in his wrinkled kind face that I love. The humble people of the earth know things that we are all searching for.
* I found the perfect surprise for Millie's Birthday. A little doll with Maizie's smile, and purple hair. Hopes she likes it as much as I do. I want to find another one for Marion.
* Many of my temple friends are so sick. Life is hard. I must be thankful each day for good health.
* Tonight is Tom's family dinner. We are taking a White Elephant, the tea kettle that Randy found up at Windy Pass. It is the one the brothers used up there years ago. I am excited to see everyone.
* "In a stable for animals, into darkness the light of the world had come."

No comments:

Post a Comment