The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sisters

*I think this picture is a rare glimpse of who we really are, sisters. Every one's eyes are bright. Diane looks beautiful, Mom looks young and happy and I am so glad that Paul fixed my camera and took our picture.
*Jane and Roland told us a story about a man that was so abusive that he would lock his children in an old dirt dark cellar if they did something wrong. One little boy was so frightened. His older brother secretively dug a small hole to the cellar so that he could lay on his stomach and reach down into the cellar to hold his younger brother's hand. He would lay there for hours trying to comfort his brother. Diane would do that for me. I would for her. I am trying to hold Mom's hand until Dad comes and gets her. When will that be?
* I have a whole arm full of library books. Can't wait!
* Matt called.
*"I am your refuge and strength. My compassions never fail--they are new every morning. I have chosen you and you are my child."

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of all 3 of you! You all look happy and a like in some way.
    i need to hear the whole story of that. I'd wish I could do that for Matt right now. I think about him 200 times a day. Thank heavensn for family. I love you.

    ReplyDelete