The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Soulwarming

* Christmas is everywhere, Kimmie's Dr Suez's Christmas Tree is so magical. I loved spending time with Lucy and Jayne! We visited the real Santa with a perfect beard. He was dressed in a soft blue flannel shirt with red velvet pants. I wanted to jump up on his knee. While Jayne was napping I layed on Kim's big soft bed, so comfy. I love Kim's home and family, they always make be grateful for life.
* Last night Tom and I watched the rodeo until 2:00, eating purple grapes and toast with honey butter on it.
* I love the bedroom stars.
* Today I am making nutty popcorn, hope it is yummy.
* "There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way." Buda

No comments:

Post a Comment