The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Watching for the Star

* We are having Christmas Eve Breakfast all by our selves. No waiting in crowded restaurants. I must think of something fun for Mom. Wooden shoes filled with pictures of the kids? Maybe a Christmas story.
* I am grateful for warm flannel sheets.
* I just had sour dough toast topped with honey butter and fresh raspberries, Delish!
* I can feel Christmas in the air!
* "We should emulate the shepherds who "made known abroad" all that which was told them. And we have been told so much more! We too must be willing to leave off other tasks in order to declare the glad and good tidings of Christ's gospel and Church fully restored. The scriptures say the shepherds "came with haste." Their lengthening of their stride is a sermon in itself." Maxwell

1 comment:

  1. I have loved your Christmas pictures and scriptures. It brightens my mornings. I love you!

    ReplyDelete