The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow

*So much snow. I keep shoveling and it keeps coming. Instead of little bodies, the tramp is heavy with snow. I shovel and slide and laugh at my slipping self.
* Sam wants to sneak in always.
* I am thankful for quiet time to study.
* Kimmy is going to Cancun with Jason.
* Both Kim and Kelly are speaking on Sunday, wish I could be there for both.
* The propane is filled again, oh the luxury!
* We are snowed in. The roads are deep, no where to go, no hamburgers to buy, I love it!
* Whenever we feel we are in charge of our lives, we just need a good snow storm to humble us and help us to see how dependent we are on the Lord for every single thing.
* President Uchtdorf tells of a time when he was in a car with President Faust. He warned Elder Uchtdorf that people might praise and say nice things about him but, "Dieter, be thankful for this. But don't ever inhale it." President Faust

No comments:

Post a Comment