The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Bread of Life

* Christmas is everywhere.
* I am reading my Israel Journal. Each Christmas it brings the real and important things to my heart.
* Friday night was just the best. My family was all together. We sat by candle light for a long time and talked and laughed. Mom seemed comfortable. Diane looked healthy and happy. Brent has such a good memory, he could remember all of our old neighbors. Mark made us yummy Marcela sauce for the steaks. We sat by the fire and the tree lights for a long time. So nice!
* I am trying to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of December.
*"And Joseph also went up from Galilee. . . with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child." Luke 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment