The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Abbie

* I love this child! Her name Abbie Gwen tethers our hearts. She knows how to feel joy. Her Valentine Box is an example of her free and happy spirit. She likes to learn her spelling words with a cheer.
* It is the Sabbath.
* I am painting and it feels like heaven.
* Yesterday I went to Max's game, Katy's gymnastic meet, and watched the BYU game at Kim's house. I think it was almost perfect.
* Tomorrow is Valentines. I love Tom! I wish his back didn't hurt.
*"During the Sabbath we stop counting. How do we count friendship or laughter? How do we count the value of honesty, or bread from the oven? How can we count the sunrise, the trusting clasp of a child's hand, a melody, a tear, a lover's touch? So many truly precious things grow only in the soil of time; and we can only begin to know their value when we stop counting." Wayne Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment