The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Emilee

* I remember Emilee when she was a Sunbeam in my Primary Class. She was one year younger than everyone else, but she knew all the words to the songs. She has always seemed more grown up than her years. Emme look to your Mom, she is the best friend you will ever have. How is it possible that she is a teenager with her own phone? I love you Emilee Miller!
* Yesterday was Valentines. I talked to Jamie, Kelly, Kim and Matt. I remember the nights of running valentines all around. I miss that. I saw Margie and Marion. Marion wants to hang her stain glass window in her window.
* We watched "Dear John" under a blanket with the hair dryer. I am lucky to have Tom for my Valentine!
*"We must allow Sabbath moments to lie fallow, to let things be, and listen for what grows where we cannot see." Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment