The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Deepness


*These golden flowers speak to my heart of the richness and dept in life. I am so happy this morning. Last night we had the best Book Club. Those ladies are my dear friends. We spoke of things of value, each in turn talked about what brought them joy. Lately I have been distracted with too many things I want to do, but this morning I read Elder Todd Christofferson's October Conference Address, "Reflections on a Consecrated Life" and things see so much easier. "True success in this life comes in consecrating our lives--that is, our time and choices--to God's purposes.
* "The man who so walks in the light and wisdom and power of God, will at the last, by the very force of association, make the light and wisdom and power of God his own--weaving those bright rays into a chain divine, linking himself forever to God and God to him." B.H. Roberts
* It is early and I am heading our for a walk in new deep blue snow. It will be fun watch the morning happen. I love Tom.
* I am thankful for this brand new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment