The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Light Against Dark


* Today I am grateful for many things! Light mornings against a dark night.
* I worked with Tom in the garage mending horse blankets. He fixed me up with two heaters and some hot Tortilla Soup. We were both so dirty and smelly when we were finished. We laughed and talked freely. It felt good.
* I am grateful for Conference Talks to study.
* Sunday morning I get to be in the temple for a meeting with the Temple Presidency.
* I finished Dave Ramsey's book Total Money Makeover. Wish the kids would read it.
* I am going to Springville today to meet a new artist.
* Thursday night I get to be with Kim to hear Stephanie talk.
8 "Be thou an example of the believers." Timothy 14:12

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have the book? Jason and I love Dave Ramsey and listen to him on the radio every night. We would love to read it! Can't wait to be with you on Thursday night. xoxo

    ReplyDelete