The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stephanie

* It has snowed a foot in the last hour, soft, quiet, and deep.
* I heard Stephanie speak last night at Kim's stake. I was so proud of Kim, she was so beautiful and tender as she introduced Stephanie. I love Kim! As Stephanie talked a miracle happened. She bore her testimony of love and the Lord, all you could see were her lovely green eyes. She was so powerful. I predict she will be a more prolific missionary than even Alma the Younger. How amazing she is part of our family and we have life times to learn from her. She looked right at me and talked about the need for families to forgive each other. Maybe she is the path back home!
* Abbie was sporting a five carrot pink stone ring from a male admirer last night. Hope they don't have any plans to run away.
* Just seeing Emilee made my night!
* Mom came with us, she was in heaven! What was I thinking? Why didn't I think to invite Nicole and Jenny. Next time!
*. . "and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness." 2 Nephi 26"33
* Emilee, [

No comments:

Post a Comment