The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baby Jayne

* Off to Cancun go Kim and Jason. They should be on board the plane now. Oh I hope they love this quiet time together! Lucky day for me. I get to turn into a Miller for a few days. What a joy to watch all the comings and goings of this darling family. I get to spend every minute with this cute little button. . . Jayne. She turns 2 on Wednesday. Thank you Kim for this blessing.
* I rode Trigger yesterday it smelt good.
* When I walked to my classes at BYU I remember 8:00A. M. If we weren't already in class everyone would stop and face the flag while the National Anthem was played over the loud speakers. The ant hill of swarming students paused until the last note was played and then instantly the rush began again. I remember Westridge start to a new day with the pledge of Allegiance. In Jerusalem five times a day prayers whale out from the loud speakers in the Old City. Sun Valley has the beautiful chimes that call out each hour. BYU bells will always float in the back of my mind. Anything that says stop, helps to ground our souls. Stopping for any moment during the day can be like a portable Sabbath, if we carry a prayer in our heart.
*"The Sabbath requires surrender."

No comments:

Post a Comment