The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Covenants

* White roses, simple, honest, pure, fit for a bride.
* Tonight is our Book Club Barbecue, I saw Becky in the temple yesterday, I am anxious to see everyone.
* I put the first real tomatoes of the year in our salad. Yum.
* I am thankful for the strength I have to relish this new day. Dion spoke to me yesterday of sleeping out on her deck each night. She says we should not look to the future to feel joy, but that joy comes in celebrating the now, right now is my reward, this very moment. I want to sleep outside.
* In the covenant path we find a steady supply of gifts and helps: love begets love, compassion begets compassion, virtue begets virtue, service begets joy.
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment