The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grandma Schipper

* I always think of Grandma Schipper when I see a tea pot. There is a wonderful glow around this one. I have her sliver tea pot, the one thing Mom wanted to make sure I got from her. I treasure it.
* Today at ward conference I was called out of the audience to bear my testimony, sure glad I have one.
* President Nielsen asked us to read the Book Of Mormon before January. Hope Tom and I can read in bed at night.
* I want to go to the temple once a week with Tom.
* I am grateful for this sabbath day and as Kim says, "It's still Summer."
* Just finished reading Spiritual Lightening, one to re-read often.
* The watermellon on the back porch was divine.
*We cannot underestimate the healing power that our loving expressions and our warm smile can impart. They have their own healing power. Many have spoken of looking into the eyes of a prophet, or being smiled on by him, and feeling as though they had received a blessing. They had. "The Lord make his face shine upon thee. . ." Numbers 6 24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment