The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Treasures

* This picture has been the book mark in my scriptures for a long time. Each time I see it I feel a softness to my day. I love these three! A touch of Bret, Kim and Kelly. I am thankful for the pictures my daughters take of our grandchildren. I must learn how to down load them to my computer.
* Yesterday was Katy's Birthday. Tom and I walked into her gymnastic class. I picked her out of 100 children in 10 seconds. Floppy white pigtails, head held high and arms just perfect, toes pointed, and a look of joyful determination on her face. We found the perfect little cowboy hat for her and her horse. There is a quiet, deep something that seeps from Katy's eyes. I love her!
* The dawn is almost here I must go see the sunrise.
* I am substituting at the temple on this Tuesday, a quiet gift with no responsibilities.
* I get to see Matt today, I hope.
* "Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things to wonderful for me to know. . .My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you". Job 42: 2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment